PureAssure is a full-service heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) contractor providing installation of new systems as well as repair and maintenance to keep your home or business comfortable year-round. We take care of every aspect of installing a new heating and air conditioning system quickly and efficiently, meeting all manufacturers’ standards and local building codes. Our experienced technicians are licensed and insured, and we are an accredited member of the Houston Better Business Bureau. LIC # TACLA94832E
Experience you can trust. At PureAssure, we offer and expertly install a variety of makes and models of Heating and A/C systems from industry-leading brands. Purchasing a new heating and air conditioning unit (or replacing your current system) is one of the most important decisions you can make for your home or business. That is why it’s imperative that you choose the right system and the right company to perform your installation.
At PureAssure, our team is committed to helping you choose the right heating and cooling system. Before making any purchasing decision, we advise you to set up a free, in-home, no-obligation estimate with our installation team. During the free consultation, our knowledgeable HVAC specialists will answer all your questions and provide a system estimate that is specifically designed to meet your needs. We can recommend the best system for your home or business or work with the system you’ve selected.
If you are shopping for a new system, we recommend you consider Trane® solutions for your needs. With more than 120 years of experience in the business, Trane is an industry leader, leveraging technological and engineering expertise to provide systems that operate at maximum efficiency and with a minimum of energy waste. Regardless of the system you choose, you can be certain of a flawless PureAssure installation.
Steps to a flawless installation. We’ve got you covered to ensure a quick and expert installation. Here is what you can expect.
- A PureAssure team member will come out to assess your property and specific needs—free of charge.
- We’ll put together options of systems to choose from, based on your specific needs and budget.
- The day of the install, our team arrives promptly with everything needed to complete the installation while keeping your home or business clean and protected.
- After the installation is complete, we’ll do a system run through so you know the finer points on how to operate your new system and keep it running at peak performance.
At PureAssure, we take air quality seriously. We use only high-quality air filters with a MERV rating of 13 or higher. We also offer ultraviolet light (UV-C) disinfection systems for every new HVAC system we install. This combination of filtration and disinfection removes 99.99% of viruses, bacteria, molds, fungi, and particulate matter from the air to assure you of the purest and healthiest air possible. More about UV-C disinfection.
PureAssure is your one-stop shop for clean, healthy and pure. We offer a variety of additional services to help make your home, workplace or business, clean, healthy and more comfortable. We go way beyond heating and air conditioning installation to offer a full-suite of services.
- Water: To make sure your water is healthy, safe, and tastes good we offer water filtration, water delivery.
- Surfaces: We offer traditional cleaning services for your home or business plus several options utilizing UV-C disinfection, a safe and highly effective method that is proven to be 99.9% effective.
- Air: To keep the air you breathe clean and healthy, we offer duct cleaning and repair and full-service heating and cooling repair and maintenance.
“Since the Covid-19 crisis, I wanted to find a way that I can reassure our customers and myself a more sterile environment. The guys at Total Home Solutions come once a month with their PureAssure UV-C light technology equipment and excellent customer service and basically sanitized our workspace! Thanks to them, now I know I can provide a safer environment for our customers and our staff!”